Translate

Sunday 16 October 2016

Alberta Skies #3

Now this is not a pastel tone at all… and it’s a different palette than the one I am used to.
Why the change? Because “the Sky made me do it” … literally! 

This series is great for me because truly there are many variables in everything: the colours, the tones, the light, the mood, the lines, the shadows, the vibrancy of hues, the feeling that they evoke. The great thing about this, is that this time I didn’t get to overthink it, I only painted according to the photo I recently took and tried my best to remember the feelings of peace and awe that it inspired in me. Not sure if those are the feelings this will evoke in you, but one thing I know, I hope you are moved to go outside and stop missing out the moments you can create with your loved ones as you share a sunset or two together. Perhaps this can also be one of your new habits that your loved ones will cherish the most when they think of you.


Feel free to comment below your thoughts, I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment